Understand medicine control and ultimate safety. Learn medicine management strategies and how to ensure safe medicine supply and administration in this course. By completing this course, you’ll understand how to store, prescribe and dispense medicines safely, pertaining to legal and local policies and legislation.
With an introduction to different types of medicine and their uses, the course shows the importance of medication management. You’ll learn how to prescribe medicines properly to avoid unwanted events and risks of taking the wrong medicine. You’ll also learn about the laws and legislations related to medication control and administration.
Whether you are a manager or supervisor responsible to administer and dispense medicines, this course allows you to firmly understand the whole process. Upon completion of this course, you’ll have gained the knowledge and skills to administer medication properly and control a complete medicine supply chain and build a career in this sector.
The course is self-paced and fully online. Hence you can learn at your convenience — anytime, from anywhere. Plus, enjoy discounts on things like movies, music, clothes, etc using the student ID we provide you.
So, what are you waiting for? Enrol now, and start learning today!
What you’ll learn:
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to —
- Understand medicine management fundamentals
- Explain the importance of medicine management
- Learn how to prescribe, and dispense medications effectively
- Be able to comply with record-keeping requirements
- Identify common problems in pharmacological management
- Define types of medicine and their uses, legislation and controls
- Get familiar with the most common medicines to use
- Learn the four principles of medicine optimisation
- Know how to manage medicines in residential aged care facilities (RACFs)
- Understand the legislation and guidance regarding the safe handling of medicines
Why buy this Control and Administration of Medicines?
- Unlimited access to the course for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript, student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Directly receive CPD accredited qualifications after course completion
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
After studying the course materials of the Control and Administration of Medicines there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
The course is ideal for you if:
- You’re a medical student who wants to learn more about medicine
- You’re a supervisor or administrator of a medicine supply chain
- You are involved in pharmaceutical or medical supply settings
- You are a nurse or aspire to become a healthcare professional
There is no formal requirement for this course. Learners above the age of 16, who want to learn more about medicine can enrol on the course. However, you’ll require an internet-enabled device to access the course.
The course enables learners to explore career opportunities in the following roles or job sectors such as:
- Medical assistant
- Medicine administrator
- Healthcare settings i.e. hospitals, clinics
- Medicine shops or supply chain
- Pharmaceutical industry
And lots more!
|Module 01: Medicine Management Fundamentals|
|Medicine Management Fundamentals (imported)||00:37:00|
|Module 02: Importance of Medicine Management|
|Importance of Medicine Management||00:25:00|
|Module 03: Prescribing Medication Effectively|
|Prescribing Medication Effectively||00:27:00|
|Module 04: Common Problems – Pharmacological Management|
|Common Problems – Pharmacological Management||01:05:00|
|Module 05: Common Medicines to Use|
|Common Medicines to Use||00:20:00|
|Module 06: Palliative Care|
|Module 07: The Four Principles of Medicine Optimisation|
|The Four Principles of Medicine Optimisation||00:24:00|
|Module 08: Managing Medication in Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACFs)|
|Managing Medication in Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACFs)||00:35:00|
|Module 09: Law and Legislation|
|Law and Legislation||00:19:00|
|Assignment – Control and Administration of Medicines | Online Training Course||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.