Each portrait tells a narrative, evokes a memory, elicits emotion, and documents a moment in time. Thus, portrait photography is a unique form of perception and artistry.
Portrait photography is about portraying an individual’s essence, individuality, and attitude via the use of backdrops, lighting, and posture. It preserves memories and inspires you to be present while you experience the world around you. With portrait photography, you can bring out someone’s greatest features, elevate a mundane image to something spectacular, and instil ultimate self-confidence in a subject. Nevertheless, mastering portrait photography and capturing emotion-evoking photographs necessitates a diverse array of abilities and expertise. This Portrait Photography course will assist you in learning all there is to know about portrait photography.
This course will walk you through all the essential topics to be an excellent portrait photographer, such as — lighting patterns, portrait settings, awareness of removing negative space, etc. Furthermore, you will learn how to make effective use of window lighting and bring out the best features of your models. Along with these, this course will give expert tips and tricks for location sessions.
Additionally, this course will coach you in family and maternity shoots, as well as rainy day portraits. With this course, you will have the skill of differentiating between portrait or landscape orientation.
Enrol in this Portrait Photography course today — acquire the skill to capture more than just a photograph.
What skills you will gain:
- A detailed understanding of lighting patterns.
- Thorough knowledge of portrait settings.
- A great hand in using window lights.
- Expert tips and tricks for location sessions.
- Dexterity in bringing out great expressions.
- Enhances awareness of removing negative space.
- Maestro in family and maternity shoots.
- A solid comprehension of a rainy day portrait.
- Recognising the distinction between portrait or landscape orientation
Why buy this Portrait Photography Masterclass?
- Unlimited access to the course for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript, student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Directly receive CPD accredited qualifications after course completion
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
After studying the course materials of the Portrait Photography Masterclass there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Portrait Photography training is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in Portrait Photography.
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
To participate in this Portrait Photography course, all you need is —
- A smart device
- A secure internet connection
- And a keen interest in Portrait Photography.
This Portrait Photography course will assist you in establishing a solid base in mechanical engineering and HVAC, paving the way for a plethora of different career options, such as—
- Advertising photographers
- Art Director
- Portrait photographers
In the United Kingdom, these positions pay an average of £15,000 to £65,000 a year.
|Portrait Photography Masterclass|
|Module 1- Introduction to the Course||00:02:00|
|Module 2- Lighting Patterns||00:10:00|
|Module 3- Portrait Settings||00:12:00|
|Module 4- Window Light- Parallel||00:10:00|
|Module 5- Window Light- Behind the Camera||00:05:00|
|Module 6- Window Light- Against the Light||00:05:00|
|Module 7- Location Sessions- Pippa Part 1||00:04:00|
|Module 8- Location Sessions – Pippa Part 2||00:05:00|
|Module 9- Location Sessions- Pippa Part 3||00:04:00|
|Module 10- Location Sessions- Pippa Part 4||00:06:00|
|Module 11- Great Expressions||00:10:00|
|Module 12- Negative Space||00:03:00|
|Module 13- Portrait or Landscape Orientation||00:06:00|
|Module 14- Location Sessions- Em Part 1||00:04:00|
|Module 15- Location Sessions- Em Part 2||00:09:00|
|Module 16- Location Sessions- Em Part 3||00:03:00|
|Module 17- Location Sessions- Em Part 4||00:04:00|
|Module 18- Top Shade Plus||00:05:00|
|Module 19- Location Sessions – Family Part 1||00:09:00|
|Module 20- Location Sessions- Family Part 2||00:06:00|
|Module 21- Location Sessions- Children||00:10:00|
|Module 22- Maternity Shoot- Introduction||00:06:00|
|Module 23- Maternity Shoot- Kitchen||00:05:00|
|Module 24- Maternity Shoot- Sofa||00:02:00|
|Module 25- Maternity Shoot- Bedroom||00:03:00|
|Module 26- Maternity Shoot- Studio||00:05:00|
|Module 27- Black Foamy Thing||00:08:00|
|Module 28- Shopping Bag Light||00:04:00|
|Module 29- Black Background||00:08:00|
|Module 30- Film Noir Mobster||00:07:00|
|Module 31- Rainy Day Portrait||00:11:00|
|Module 32- Conclusion||00:01:00|
|Assignment – Portrait Photography Masterclass||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.