Uplift Your Career & Skill Up to Your Dream Job – Learning Simplified From Home!
There are between 200 and 2000 animal extinctions every year, according to statistics. Hence it is of larger importance to protect natural habitat and animal preservation. Our Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation course will teach you how to help animals endangered, suffering from illness, and release them in nature.
This comprehensive course aims to develop the necessary skills required to administer rescue operations, care and treatment. You’ll learn how to deal with common injuries, and handle restrain and carry injured wildlife. Further, you can recognise signs of disease and ill health and provide the necessary healthcare.
The Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation Course is one of the most prestigious training offered at StudyHub and is highly valued by employers for good reason. This Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation Course has been designed by industry experts to provide our learners with the best learning experience possible to increase their understanding of their chosen field.
This Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation Course, like every one of Study Hub’s courses, is meticulously developed and well researched. Every one of the topics is divided into elementary modules, allowing our students to grasp each lesson quickly.
At StudyHub, we don’t just offer courses; we also provide a valuable teaching process. When you buy a course from StudyHub, you get unlimited Lifetime access with 24/7 dedicated tutor support.
What you’ll learn:
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to —
- Understand the importance of animal rescue and rehabilitation
- Familiar with common animal behaviour, and how they react with human
- Provide care to common injuries such as stings, poisons, cuts, eye injuries etc.
- Learn about various animal diseases i.e. viral, bacterial, parasitic, hereditary and more
- Recognise the signs of disease and ill-health in animals
- Identify animals in danger, physical illness or severely injured
- Know how to deal with exotic animals, rescue and release them in nature
- Demonstrate the right care necessary to animals in danger like fire, or natural disaster
- Understand the veterinary and animal care settings and what must be included
- Aware of the safety precautions involved in caring or rescuing ferocious animals
Why buy this Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation?
- Unlimited access to the course for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript, student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Directly receive CPD accredited qualifications after course completion
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
After studying the course materials of the Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone interested to learn about wildlife rescue and rehabilitation
- Students who are choosing animal science and zoology for future career
- Persons who are considering a career in animal rescue and rehabilitation settings
- Animal lovers who want to understand animals more and contribute to animal conservation
- Candidates wanting to involve themselves in volunteering for animal rescue
- Persons involved with animal rescue, care and conservation, want to improve their skills
This Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.This Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
The course enables learners to explore career opportunities in the following areas or job positions such as:
- Animal rescuer
- Wildlife rehabilitator
- Animal shelter manager
- Animal care & rehabilitation centre
- Veterinary care centre
- Wildlife preservation centre
- Volunteering in animal rehabilitation
And lots more!
|Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation|
|Module 01: Overview of Wildlife Rehabilitation||00:31:00|
|Module 02: Becoming a Wildlife Rehabilitator||00:14:00|
|Module 03: Human Safety in Wildlife Rescue||00:31:00|
|Module 04: Basic Animal Health||00:18:00|
|Module 05: Wildlife Injuries||00:23:00|
|Module 06: Disease Control||00:40:00|
|Module 07: Best Way to Interact with Animals||00:29:00|
|Assignment – Wildlife Rescue and Rehabilitation||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.