Explore a career in the sky. Develop an understanding of airline security and service, and how to become a Airline Cabin Crew from this course. This cabin crew diploma is equipped with a broad range of knowledge, skills and expertise you’ll need for this demanding role.
With a broader overview of aircraft types and management, the course reveals the qualities you’ll need to become a Airline Cabin Crew. You’ll learn how to ensure world-class customer service by assisting passengers and aircraft staff. You’ll also learn how to respond to emergencies during a flight, provide first aid to persons in need and ensure proper care and comfort for passengers.
Besides knowing your regular duties and responsibilities as a Airline Cabin Crew, you’ll also develop your skills and expertise to precisely do your job. You’ll be taught about the intra-flight communication system, flight codes, personal hygiene and safety protocols inside a crew.
In brief, the knowledge areas covered in this diploma are:
- Aircraft service and security protocols
- Flight management and aviation codes
- Customer service management
- Passengers safety, health & hygiene
- Crew resource management and more…
The entire program is designed to elevate your hospitality skills relating to globally available service standards. Once you have completed the course, you’ll have developed the confidence and skills on your way to becoming a valuable Airline Cabin Crew member.
The course is self-paced and fully online. Hence you can learn at your convenience — anytime, from anywhere. Plus, enjoy discounts on things like movies, music, clothes, etc using the student ID we provide you.
So, what are you waiting for? Enrol now, and start learning today to explore an exciting career!
What you’ll learn:
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to —
- Gain an understanding of crew management strategies and principles
- Understand types of airlines, roles of regulatory authorities and trade associations
- Familiar with the departments of airlines and their interconnections with cabin crew
- Find an overview of cabin crew life, duties and responsibilities
- Learn how to communicate with passengers and serve them
- Ensure intra-flight health and security and passenger comfort
- Be fluent with currencies and international clock and phonetic alphabet
- Know how to deal with emergencies, and ensure medical first aid
- Learn how to perform emergency evacuation system during any accidents
- Develop an understanding of cabin crew exam procedures and preparations
Why buy this Airline Cabin Crew Training course?
- Unlimited access to the course for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript, student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Directly receive CPD accredited qualifications after course completion
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
After studying the course materials of the Airline Cabin Crew Training course there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Airline Cabin Crew Training course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
This Airline Cabin Crew Training course does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.This Airline Cabin Crew Training course was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
As this course comes with multiple courses included as bonus, you will be able to pursue multiple occupations. This Airline Cabin Crew Training course is a great way for you to gain multiple skills from the comfort of your home.
|Module 01: Introduction to Aircraft Cabin Crew|
|Introduction to Aircraft Cabin Crew||00:18:00|
|Module 02: Understanding Different Types of Airlines|
|Understanding Different Types of Airlines||00:29:00|
|Module 03: Role of Regulatory Bodies and Trade Associations|
|Role of Regulatory Bodies and Trade Associations||00:30:00|
|Module 04: Things to Know about a Cabin Crew Life|
|Things to Know about a Cabin Crew Life||00:32:00|
|Module 05: Advantages and Disadvantages of a Cabin Crew Career|
|Advantages and Disadvantages of a Cabin Crew Career||00:26:00|
|Module 06: Recruitment Preparation for Pursuing a Cabin Crew Career|
|Recruitment Preparation for Pursuing a Cabin Crew Career||00:49:00|
|Module 07: Cabin Crew Interview Formats|
|Cabin Crew Interview Formats||00:40:00|
|Module 08: Training Procedures|
|Module 09: Aviation Abbreviation and Airport Codes|
|Aviation Abbreviation and Airport Codes||00:31:00|
|Module 10: The Layout of a Commercial Aircraft|
|The Layout of a Commercial Aircraft||00:44:00|
|Module 11: Cabin Familiarisation for a Cabin Crew|
|The Layout of a Commercial Aircraft||00:44:00|
|Module 12: Departments of Airlines and their Interconnection with Cabin Crew|
|Cabin Familiarisation for a Cabin Crew||00:37:00|
|Module 13: Knowledge of Currencies, 24 Hour Clock and Phonetic Alphabet|
|Departments of Airlines and their Interconnection with Cabin Crew||00:51:00|
|Module 14: Basic Knowledge of Weather Regarding Aviation|
|Knowledge of Currencies, 24 Hour Clock and Phonetic Alphabet||00:14:00|
|Module 15: Duties of a Cabin Crew|
|Basic Knowledge of Weather Regarding Aviation||00:29:00|
|Module 16: Communication with the Passenger|
|Duties of a Cabin Crew||00:29:00|
|Module 17: Aircraft Galley|
|Communication with the Passenger||00:31:00|
|Module 18: Emergency Evacuation System|
|Module 19: Tackling the Event of a Fire|
|Emergency Evacuation System||00:38:00|
|Module 20: Medical First Aid|
|Tackling the Event of a Fire||00:29:00|
|Module 21: Personal Grooming of Cabin Crew|
|Medical First Aid||00:49:00|
|Module 22: Cabin Crew Fatigue Management|
|Personal Grooming of Cabin Crew||00:53:00|
|Module 23: Crew Resource Management|
|Cabin Crew Fatigue Management||00:42:00|
|Assignment – Air Cabin Crew Online Diploma Course||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.