It’s no secret that numerous corporations view content as a sort of currency in this digital age. They trade content to capture their consumer’s interest. Consequently, every piece of high-quality content generates a rise in sales. Hence, the high demand for content writers across all industries.
Most business ventures necessitate the development of a content writing and marketing strategy. Content writing is a surefire approach to boost a company’s brand value and reputation. A good-written content can engage and influence readers, leading them to be potential customers and make purchasing decisions. However, writing compelling content demands striking the optimal balance between delivering your brand’s message, engaging your audience, and gaining new customers. This Content Writing course will train you to achieve that perfect balance.
This course will help you develop a strong understanding of content writing. You will learn the significance of content writing in today’s business environment. Moreover, this course will teach various vital topics, such as — developing marketing strategies, identifying your target audience, understanding buyer personas, etc.
You will also learn about the need for storytelling in boosting sales and writing attention-grabbing copies. This training will assist you in learning how to write engaging content with industry expert tips and instructions for becoming a good writer. Additionally, you will get to know about Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and blog post writing. By the end of the course, you will also have the ability to distinguish between content writing, content marketing & copywriting.
Enrol in this Content Writing course — learn to turn your every scribbling into a sale generating content today!
What skills you will gain:
- Familiarise yourself with the basics of content writing.
- Understanding the increasing demand and importance of content writing.
- Distinguish between content writing, content marketing & copywriting.
- Learn the marketing principles to develop a solid marketing plan.
- Know how to identify your audience and understand their persona.
- Acquaint yourself with the effects of storytelling in boosting sales.
- Enhance your knowledge of writing attention-grabbing copies.
- Step-by-step guidance on how to write engaging content.
- A solid comprehension of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Get industry expert tips for becoming a good writer.
- Have a strong knowledge of blog post writing.
Why buy this Content Writing?
- Unlimited access to the course for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript, student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Directly receive CPD accredited qualifications after course completion
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
After studying the course materials of the Content Writing there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or at the end of the course. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Content Writing training is suitable for —
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in content writing
- Individuals who are already employed in the relevant sectors and wish to enhance their knowledge and expertise.
To participate in this Content Writing course, all you need is —
- A smart device
- A secure internet connection
- And a keen interest in content writing.
This Content Writing course will assist you in establishing a solid base in writing excellent content, paving the way for a plethora of different career options, such as—
- Content Writer
- Content Editor
- Creative Writer
In the United Kingdom, these positions pay an average of £15,000 to £65,000 a year.
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Unit 1: Welcome to the Course||00:00:00|
|Unit 2: Course Overview||00:09:00|
|Section 2: Basics of Content Writing|
|Unit 1: An Introduction to Content Writing||00:02:00|
|Unit 2: Origin & Need of Content Writing||00:06:00|
|Unit 3: Increasing Demand for Content Writers (How You Can Benefit from This)||00:04:00|
|Unit 4: Career in Content Writing: What to Expect||00:13:00|
|Unit 5: Types of Content||00:07:00|
|Unit 6: Difference Between Content Writing, Content Marketing & Copywriting||00:05:00|
|Section 3: Content Marketing|
|Unit 1: What is Content Marketing and Why it is Essential||00:05:00|
|Unit 2: Creating A Solid Marketing Plan to Promote Content||00:05:00|
|Unit 3: Understanding Marketing Principles||00:03:00|
|Unit 4: Identifying Target Audience||00:06:00|
|Unit 5: What is Buyer Persona and How You Can Create it||00:06:00|
|Unit 6: Effective Formula of Storytelling & How it Can Lead to Sales||00:06:00|
|Section 4: Copywriting|
|Unit 1: What is Copywriting and How it is Different from Content Writing||00:04:00|
|Unit 2: Write Amazing Copy Using AIDA Model in 4 Simple Steps||00:05:00|
|Unit 3: The Secret Formula to Write Powerful Headlines That Grab Attention||00:04:00|
|Unit 4: What is Call to Action ( CTA ) and How it Can Lead to Sales||00:04:00|
|Unit 5: How to Write a Sales Copy ( With Example)||00:05:00|
|Section 5: Content Writing Simplified|
|Unit 1: Writing Principles||00:07:00|
|Unit 2: Number 1 Tactic to Write Awesome Content||00:03:00|
|Unit 3: Steps to Write Engaging Content||00:03:00|
|Unit 4: Free Tool for Editing & Proofreading Content||00:01:00|
|Section 6: Optimising Content for SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)|
|Unit 1: What is SEO||00:04:00|
|Unit 2: Using on Page SEO For Optimising Content||00:03:00|
|Unit 3: Using Off Page SEO For Optimising Content||00:03:00|
|Unit 4: Write SEO Friendly Content In 4 Easy Steps||00:07:00|
|Unit 5: Types of Keywords||00:08:00|
|Unit 6: Which Type of Keywords You Should Choose||00:01:00|
|Section 7: Content Promotion|
|Unit 1: Why its Essential to Promote Content||00:09:00|
|Unit 2: Effective Channels to Promote Your Content||00:06:00|
|Section 8: Tips to Become a Successful Writer|
|Unit 1: Practical Tips to Overcome Challenges in Your Career||00:11:00|
|Unit 2: Qualities of a Successful Content Writer||00:11:00|
|Unit 3: 9 Serious Mistakes to Avoid as a Writer||00:05:00|
|Section 9: Blog Post Writing|
|Unit 1: 8 Simple Steps to Write Awesome Blog Post||00:06:00|
|Unit 2: How to Optimise Blog Post for Ranking in Search Engines||00:05:00|
|Section 10: Conclusion|
|Unit 1: Conclusion||00:02:00|
|Assignment – Content Writing||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.